CALL FOR PAPERS
ICTS is a technical co-sponsored IEEE conference and organized by Informatics Department, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS) Surabaya, Indonesia. This event is an international forum for computer science, information and communication technology community to discuss and exchange information and knowledge in their areas of interest. It aims to promote activities in research, development, and application on computer science, information and communication technology. The accepted publications will be considered to be included to the IEEE Xplore database. Read more
Required Publishing Tasks for Conference Publishers
- Collect copyright transfer agreements, one form per paper, not per author.
IMPORTANT: The IEEE Copyright Form must be completed. An electronic copyright form is
also available. Conference Organizers register with eCopyright to create an account that
authors access online. The Organizer then receives a weekly report of which copyright
transfers have been completed.
- Add the copyright notice to their papers before creating PDFs.
Copyright notice can be found in Section IV – Copyright Information in the Letter of Acquisition.
- Use the IEEE PDF eXpress site to validate their papers (see following page).
- Provide IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDFs to Conference Operations.
IMPORTANT: Any changes made to a PDF after IEEE PDF eXpress conversion or PDF
Checking may invalidate Xplore compatibility. This includes headers, page numbers,
copyright notice, watermarks, etc. If any of these elements are desired, they should be
added to the document before a PDF is created.
- All PDFs to be included in IEEE Xplore® (e.g. title page, copyright page, author index,
etc.) should be validated through PDF eXpress for Xplore compatibility.
- If you are not using a publishing vendor’s assistance, use the use the IEEE Packing List
Generator (from the IEEE Publishing Technology Resources web page ) to expedite
delivery of your PDFs to Xplore.
- Distribute the following page to your authors to provide them access to free Word and
LaTeX templates and to PDF instructions MS Word and LaTeX templates.
PDF Instructions for Authors
Before Creating a PDF
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document. If
necessary, contact Radityo Anggoro at firstname.lastname@example.org for the
appropriate copyright notice.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 38992X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying
your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that
was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
The 10th International Conference on Information & Communication Technology and Systems (ICTS) 2016 is an international forum organized by Informatics Department, Faculty of Information Technology, Institute of Technology Sepuluh Nopember (ITS) Surabaya – Indonesia. This event is a forum for computer science and information and communication technology community to discuss and exchange information and knowledge in their areas of interest. It aims to promote activities in research, development, and application on computer science and information and communication technology.